Explore beyond CAPE TOWN, so many places to visit but never enough time. THE GARDEN ROUTE stretches from CAPE TOWN to PORT ELIZABETH. The more time you have the more I can show you. There are many permutations so let me commence by making some suggestions:
THE MINI MINI TOUR – 3 DAYS
DAY ONE: We depart CAPE TOWN early via the N1 bypassing the historical wine town of PAARL over the spectacular DU TOITS KLOOF PASS and through the wine regions of WORCESTER, ROBERTSON and MONTAGU where we begin our climb into the LITTLE KAROO to arrive early afternoon in OUDTSHOORN the ostrich capital of South Africa.
OPTIONAL CAN DOES IN OUDTSHOORN
- The CANGO CAVES www.cangocaves.co.za
- CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH www.cango.co.za
- HIGHGATE OSTRICH FARM www.highgate.co.za
DAY TWO: We depart OUDTSHOORN for the beautiful town of KYNSNA via MOSSEL BAY.
OPTIONAL CAN DOES IN KNYSNA AND SURROUNDS
- The Feather Bed Nature Reserve www.knysnafeatherbed.com
- Sundowner Lagoon Cruise
- Swim at Plettenburg Bay Beach
- Walk on the Robberg Penninsula Nature Reserve Plettenburg Bay
- Plettenburg Bay dolphin and Cape Fur Seal boat trip
- Walk with Elephants www.elephantsanctuary.co.za
- Monkeyland www.monkeyland.co.za
- Birds of Eden www.birdsofeden.co.za
- The World’s highest Bungy Jump www.faceadrenalin.com
- Tsitsikamma National Park and Storms River Mouth www.sanparks.org
DAY THREE: Return to CAPE TOWN via the N2 or drop off in PORT ELIZABETH.
THE MINI TOUR – 4 DAYS
As above but stay 2 nights in Knysna
THE FULL TOUR – 6 DAYS
DAY ONE: Depart Cape Town wine tasting in Robertson and overnight in Montagu. Optional Tractor Drive over the Mountains.
DAY TWO: Depart Montagu for Port wine tasting at Calitzdorp then overnight in Oudtshoorn.
DAY THREE – FOUR – FIVE:Depart Oudtshoorn for Kynsna.
DAY SIX: Return to Cape Town via the N2 or drop off in Port Elizabeth.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE QUOTATION TO DESIGN YOUR BESPOKE GARDEN ROUTE EXPERIENCE