The PAARL, FRANSCHHOEK, STELLENBOSCH wine tour is not just about wine, it all depends upon YOU, your interests, what YOU want to do. CAPEFUNTOURS can introduce you to numerous boutique wineries, where your experience will commence in the vineyard all the way to the maturation cellar. Why not attempt to blend your own wine. Pair wine with CHOCOLATE or CHEESE then move onto OLIVE OIL everything is possible.
To give your palate a rest CAPEFUNTOURS can take you on an historical tour of PAARL. Other places to visit if your fancy takes you:
- Butterfly World
- Crocodile Farm
- De Villiers Artisan Chocolate Room
- Lion Sanctuary
- Chimpanzee Park
Then it’s off to FRANSCHHOEK, the gourmet capital of South Africa where more beautiful wine farms are calling. YOU can also visit the world famous motor museum at L’ORMARINS wine estate and the HUGUENOT MEMORIAL dedicated to the French Huguenots. But, WE must make time to visit STELLENBOSCH, the oldest town after CAPE TOWN and the largest wine producing region.
- Visit the historical houses and museum complex.
- The Rupert Art Gallery, the finest collection in South Africa.
- Brandy tasting at the Van Ryan Brandy distillery and museum.
- Cheetah Outreach, experience a close encounter with this most magnificent animal.
So much to do, so much to see and experience but never enough time. It all depends upon YOU! Your choices.
DURATION – 8 HOURS
The Cost? Please contact me to design your bespoke tour.